It can happen to anyone that life turns darker. But an already open conversation is often enough to make it brighter!
If you are in need and need to talk to someone:
- Call NHS 111 (if you need help but are not in immediate danger)
- Contact your GP and ask for an emergency appointment
- Contact Samaritans (details below)
- Send a message 'Shout' - SHOUT text on 85258
If you are a victim of violence, you can also seek help at Boots pharmacies. Ask at the checkout employed Ani. The staff is aware of the hidden password and will provide you with the necessary protection and assistance immediately.
Available 24 hours a day for confidential emotional support to people suffering in distress, despair or suicidal thoughts.
- 116 123 (free calls from the UK and Ireland), 24 hours a day
- Email: [email protected]