Summer is here and with it begins the period of picnics, which we all look forward to, who like to get together with good food and drink. To make it easier to prepare a picnic, read some tricks and ideas that will definitely help you, especially if the socializing will take place out of reach of home.
– Suitable location: choosing a suitable location is very important. You can have a picnic by the stream, river, in the woods or in a picnic area.
– Make a list all the things, even the little things (e.g. knife, spices, lighter, napkins, etc.) that you need.
– Board and sports games they are fun for both children and adults. Prepare in advance the ideas and props you will need for the party.
- Take a picnic with you warm and waterproof clothing, as the weather can change quickly. If possible, organize a picnic somewhere near a roof, where you can retreat in case of rain.
- It is very important to take care of varied menu. In addition to meat, grilled vegetables and fresh vegetables, you can also prepare something else. Believe me, in such a relaxed atmosphere, there will also be something new and unknown to many. You should definitely not forget about potential guests who do not eat meat.
- However, you can arrange for each of the participants to bring dish of your choice. Thus, a larger selection of dishes will be available and all responsibility for the organization will not be on one or two people alone.
- Just like food, you have to drink adapt to your guests, so just find out what wishes they have.
– Food and drink you must always provide in sufficient quantitiesthat you don't run out towards the end of something. Many things can still be used in the coming days, and you can also offer them to guests for home, so the fear of discarded food and drink is unnecessary. However, do not overdo it with the amount.
– Do not leave food in the sun. You can take a cooler bag with you, and then keep the food in the shade to keep it fresh for longer.
I hope the tips will help you, and in one of the following articles we will take a look at some healthy ideas of dishes and snacks that you can take with you on a picnic and will spice up your menu.