Our newspaper is becoming richer, more interesting and more readable, also with your help - readers and subscribers. It is complemented every day by fresh news, photos, comments, columns, sweepstakes and surveys. We are also happy to publish photos and contributions sent to us by our compatriots on the Island and elsewhere in the world.
Because we want to be better, to serve you with even better content, and above all MORE of them, we decided to offer you an annual and monthly subscription to the newspaper Slovenes in England.
We will use your support for operation of the journaland offered you:
- Unlimited access to all online articles on Slovenes in England.
- Priority and free participation in all editorial campaigns and projects.
- Free and unlimited use of all services in “Slovenes - Slovene Home for Maintaining Contact with the Homeland” in London (computer use, printing, scanning, wifi up to 300 Mbit / s,…).
- Priority notification on events and projects of the Slovenes in England editorial board.
- Annual special print edition newspaper Slovenes in England.
Additional benefits for Slovenians living in the UK: *
- Free participation and a gift at the annual gift in December for one family organized by the editorial board Slovenes in England.
- Every month you receive a package of various delicacies, which we named "Greetings from Slovenia".
* The condition for receiving additional benefits is a permanent address in the UK.
Latest news in extended access
- Forest Advent Calendars 2020
- A blog of three narrators: A short story
- Love, ah that love…
- A blog of three storytellers: Male erotica! A male erotic novel!
- A blog of three storytellers: Borut Mustar
- A blog of three storytellers: Alicia Peljhan
- “Letters on the edge” also in extended access!
- Blog of three storytellers: Gabriella M.
- A blog of three storytellers
- Watching the movie: Grandma goes south